Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Rue La La

Yesterday the 4th issue of online shelter mag Rue arrived on the Internet, and I'm so excited for this one! I had the time to do the interview at the beautiful Lincoln Park home of my interviewee, blogger Bailey McCarthy. We had fun talking about our common loves -- fabric and wallpaper (specifically Osborne & Little), decorating, 1st Dibs, dogs and babies (she is expecting a girl this summer), and blogging. Be sure to check out the spread, starting on page 104, of the beautiful imagery captured throughout her home. Bailey isn't afraid to use color, and it's a welcome set of images to enjoy as spring is trying to break through in Chicago.

I am so proud of Crystal and her team and how far they've taken the magazine, and I'm honored to be a continuing part of it. They are donating 10% of revenue generated by this issue to the relief efforts in Japan, and it is a good reminder that when things are going well we need to share that energy with those who are less fortunate.

I'm signing off now so I can get back to reviewing the gorgeous pages of the magazine!

1 comment: